domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

Fredy´s Profile

Hi, My name’s Fredy Romero Guerrero, I’m from Maracaibo. I live in Sierra Maestra. I’m 28 years old and I study Law at URBE. 

I have one big brother and other two youngers than i, I live with my whole family; my Mom, Brothers, nephews my grandmother and a couple of aunts.
We are a very close family, we spends all the time we can togheter.

I´m a fan of Sports, specially soccer, I watch all the games everytime I can; ESPN is one of my favorite channels, I also like be reported about news around the world; that is way I like be on internet searching for news on internationals papers; watching CNN and Telesur.

About English, im not really good in it. But im doing my best for learn about it, cause I know is gonna be a good tool on my future as a professional.
Well this is some information about me... I hope you leave me a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario