martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

Maracaibo´s Restaurants


I visit restaurants at least once every fifteen days because i'm a fan of meat, and when I can visit new restaurants to compare the taste.
One of my favorite is Tony Roma's, i love to start with the Roma's Sampler is a trio of appetizers, Boness Bites, Spinach Artichoke Dip and Onion Loaf Half the signature matched with Bleu cheese dressing, salsa, sour cream and the Original BBQ dipping sauce. 
Then The Baby back ribs tender, lean pork loin meat, basted with TR's Original is my best choice. However recently visited a new restaurant called The Cebu, where they sell a delicious meat on a stick “meat on vara” and a wonderful aguacate salad I think both restaurants are excellent in quality and economics.
I also like El Gaucho, where we also prepare excellent meats and drinks, these are my favorite restaurants, where you get good meat and where you can spend leisure time with family and friends. Gaucho meats are all good, also prepare the meat on a stick, but I think I prefer that of Cebu. Whatever I think these are my favorite restaurants in the city of Maracaibo, where i can find the food i like and spend some time with loved ones.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario