martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

My Family

I have a beautiful family, my parents are divorced just like most parents of my friends, the statistics of divorce are rising rapidly in recent years, my parents still have a good friendship between each other, my mother as well as majority of women who are mothers, that I know, works to support their families, I have two brothers and a sister, my younger brother has a family, he has three young daughters and his couple, them still are a unmarried couple, the marriage will take place the next year, my sister is also expecting a baby and just like my brother decided to wait a little more time; to formalize the relationship with her boyfriend, she is very openly to considered the possibility of needing a babysitter for the baby, because she is a doctor and loves her work.
My family and I, as most families that i know, live in a house, but our house is really huge… , I've always believed, that no matter how unconventional your family is; what really matter is the values and love that exist between members of the same.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario