martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

My Neighborhood

Is located at south of Maracaibo, at san francisco , its a urbanization named Sierra Maestra, my family is living there since it was founded almost 50 years ago... thats why my family knows almost all the persons who lives around our house and their family´s histories, my family  lives in a center zone and we have access to all the basic needs without the needing of using a car to move, we has several grocery store around our house, a church across the street; clinics, school for all ages, since kindergarden until high school very close to home, pharmacies are close too and we have many options for this. security in our block is good, we have a security sistems between all the neigh, watching all night around our street, in 46 year that we have living in that house only a couple of time we has been victims of steeling. My family house is really huge, we has 9 bedrooms a living room, two bathrooms, a kitchen really big, even we have a called tinglado... two gardens with a lot of trees, we live all togheter, my mom, brothers, grandma and two uncles.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario